Join Our Team!
Founded in 2013, Serenity Studios is a boutique creative agency located in the SE Portland creative district that specializes in holistic branding, innovative content strategy, and exceptional digital experiences. We empower our clients to maximize the effectiveness of their brand identity by producing strategies, content, and digital experiences that resonate with their audiences. The company continues to grow organically, and we are strategic and selective in expanding our team to manage that growth.
Our team is seeking new members for the following positions:
None at the moment, please check back later!
Front End/WordPress Developer
A Portland-based front end developer with a strong WordPress/PHP background, including the development of custom WP themes. We would prefer that the developer have experience with: site optimization/CDN/caching; animation implementation; and script-based interactivity. While we’re interested in establishing a long-term relationship that will involve work with all of our web clients, we have a particular need coming up for a ~9-month website development project.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Services Coordinator
About your role:
As the Creative Services Coordinator at Serenity Studios, you’ll be the champion for all the day-to-day needs in a fast-paced creative agency environment. You delight infacilitating the success of our team through superb attention to detail, proactive communication, fearless collaboration, relentless work ethic, and unshakable optimism. You’ll help to set the rhythm and tone at Serenity, both with our team and with our clients. This will start as a part-time position, with the potential to move to full-time as business needs continue to expand. Compensation for this role starts at $20/hour, dependent upon experience, with room to increase as Serenity continues to grow.
How you’ll contribute:
- Oversee each project lifecycle, from inception to completion, adhering to firm deadlines.
- Help plan and coordinate workload across team members on a week to week basis.
- Interact with clients day-to-day to ensure prompt and accurate communications.
- Distill client feedback down to actionable tasks for the team within project management software.
- Assist with managing creative team resourcing from a week to week basis.
- Provide calendar management and meeting support, including note taking at external meetings.
- Draft project proposals and estimates based on client needs,studio processes and capabilities.
- Optimize processes and procedures for internal and external efficiency and consistency.
- Maintain organization of digital databases and filing systems including project files, contracts, and proposals.
- Support with production tasks including research, logistics, event planning, and travel booking.
- Manage the office, including the purchase of supplies and equipment; minor bookkeeping.
- Perform other work-related duties and/or assist and special projects.
How you’ll be successful:
- Eagle-Eyed – Pristine attention to detail in all areas of work
- Proactive – Self-direct by nature with strong time management skills, eager to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented
- Nimble – Ability to adapt and problem solve quickly, fluidly shifting between tasks as the day changes
- Fearless (or consider Undaunted) – Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- An Ambassador – Excellent oral and written communication skills including tact, diplomacy, and trustworthiness as you will often be party to confidential information
- Winsome – Enjoy the creative process with a passion for delivering high caliber work to delight clients, willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Understanding & expertise in creative production and project management
- 2-3 years of prior experience in an office or professional services support role; proven computer proficiency in MacOS, Windows and GSuite with the ability to efficiently adapt to new software
- Familiarity with contracts, proposals and cost estimating, sales pipeline management, and customer relationship management best practices
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.