Founded in 2013, Serenity is a boutique creative agency located in the SE Portland creative district that specializes in producing authentic content and designing human-centered experiences for brands. We maximize the effectiveness of our client’s brand identity by producing strategies, content, and digital experiences that resonate with their audiences on a personal level. Our agency continues to grow organically, and we are strategic and selective in expanding our team to manage that growth.
About your role:
As an Executive Assistant at Serenity, you’ll directly support our CEO in all aspects of operational work in our boutique creative agency. You delight in streamlining processes and procedures to facilitate team success. You bring superb attention to detail, proactive communication, fearless collaboration, stalwart work ethic, and pervasive optimism. You’ll be the key to ensuring our boutique agency operates efficiently and successfully on a day-to-day basis, both with our team and with our clients.
This will start as a part-time position at 5-10 hours per week, with the potential to increase as the business continues to grow. Compensation for this role is negotiable and dependent upon experience.
How you’ll contribute:
- Help manage client accounts by gathering information on project requirements, planning upcoming work with the Producer, and facilitating day-to-day communication to support client success.
- Coordinate internal and client projects by tracking and communicating key details internally and externally.
- Streamline agency processes and workflows through Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage ClickUp features and automation to maximize implementation of all processes.
- Organize data and create meaningful reports, including actionable recommendations from findings.
- Maintain organization of confidential systems such as Quickbooks, Gusto, PandaDoc, etc.
- Assist with HR duties related to employee performance reviews, hiring, onboarding, and offboarding.
- Support the CEO by vetting and filtering new ideas, providing feedback and solutions, and ultimately help drive the implementation of new initiatives.
- Manage the studio, including recurring services and purchase of supplies and equipment.
- Arrange travel arrangements and reservations for the team as needed.
- Draft and send contractual agreements.
- Bookkeeping support as needed.
- Plan and coordinate special events such as employee appreciation, marketing efforts, etc.
- Perform other work-related duties and/or assist on special projects.
How you’ll be successful:
- Eagle-Eyed – Pristine attention to detail in all areas of work
- Proactive – Self-directed by nature with strong time management skills, eager to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented
- Nimble – Adapt and problem solve quickly, fluidly shifting between tasks as the day changes
- Undaunted – Fearless willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- An Ambassador – Excellent oral and written communication skills including tact, diplomacy, and trustworthiness as you will often be party to confidential information
- A Champion – Enjoy the creative process with a passion for delivering high caliber work to delight clients, willing to do what it takes to get the job done
You will be an ideal candidate if you bring:
- At least 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant, executive assistant, and/or comparable roles in the creative industry.
- A passion for working in creative environments and teams with an ability to maximize team success.
- Enthusiasm to work with a small team and desire to help achieve our big growth aspirations.
- Technology proficiency in macOS, GSuite, Quickbooks, and ClickUp with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com